The three most important parts of a building according to Feng Shui is the main door, bedroom, and kitchen. The main entrance door as the energy into the house.
Quality of energy that comes into the house is determined by the quality of the sector and the direction toward the location of the main door. While the bedroom, as the occupants of the house to spend considerable amount of time and still or rest (sleep) makes the energy in the room has a big influence on residents.
The kitchen is a source of energy in the home, because the stove or furnace is located here. If the location of the kitchen and the stove is wrong, then the strong negative impact against the home owners. So, what about the layout of the bathroom?
Although not included in the three most important parts of a building according to Feng Shui, the bathroom is still worth noting. Some important notes related to the arrangement of the bathroom according to Feng Shui include the following:
1. The bathroom is not located in the center of the building sector.
2. Pit toilet may not lead directly to the door of the bathroom. Understanding which are found in the wider society, pit toilets must not lead to the street (front of house). It is so not true.
3. The bathroom may be placed under the stairs, as long as there is adequate ventilation.
4. Avoid positioning the bathroom door directly opposite the bed and kitchenette.
5. Although sounding clichéd, note the cleanliness of the bathroom. Many people realize it, but dismissed it. The odor from bathroom will make negative aura the surrounding energy.
However, if using the San Yuan Fengsui approach, proper bathroom layout can only be done after knowing the right direction toward building (how many degrees) and in the construction of the building. Because of both the data, determined the map of energy of a building.
In principle, the bathroom is placed on sectors where energy is bad. Why? Because someone in the bathroom just a minute or within a short time. This is different to the bedroom so bad energy is smaller impact on residents.